This Blog Has Moved!!


THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!

Join me at lifeiscrazybeautiful.com

September 08, 2010

When We All Get Together

My sisters often say our family reminds them of My Big Fat Greek Wedding…we’re loud, we’re a little crazy, and we love each other a lot!  We recently got together to celebrate our family’s August birthdays.  My nephew Jonas turned 7, Mom is 60 and Will is now 15! As I was watching the following video footage I was re-writing a hymn in my head with lyrics to fit the situation {because that’s kind of how I roll}…
…and here’s how my song went {to the tune of When We All Get to Heaven}…
When we all get together
What a house full of noisy that will be
When we sing Happy Birthday
We’ll sing and shout a lil’ off key!
Needless to say we had a wild and crazy time, which ended with a couple of rounds of the game 4 on the Couch.  I hadn’t played in years…and BTW the Women won :)
My fabulous sister, Lynnette, made YUMMY homemade pizza {with the help of my equally fabulous niece Abigail}.  She only has one oven ya know, so she could hardly keep ‘em coming fast enough for our hungry bunch.
DSC06605
  What you see next to Assistant Chef Abigail would be a “bucket o’ cheese”.
DSC06594

Some of us like to “dress up” for a party.  These are my nieces Adelynn & Julia.
DSC06596
Even yours truly can be a big ol’ goofball {and brave enough to show you}
DSC06608
So, if you don’t have a big, noisy, crazy family…you should go find one and hang out with them sometime…’cuz it’s pretty wonderful.
Have a beautiful day!